Investigators identify suspect in break-in at Trump’s campaign office in Virginia

CNN  —  The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office says it has identified the man who allegedly broke into Donald Trump’s Virginia campaign office earlier this week as 39-year-old Toby Shane Kessler. Kessler spent a “brief period of time” in the office, the sheriff’s office said in a news release Wednesday, and did not leave anything behind
Investigators identify suspect in break-in at Trump’s campaign office in Virginia


CNN
 — 

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office says it has identified the man who allegedly broke into Donald Trump’s Virginia campaign office earlier this week as 39-year-old Toby Shane Kessler.

Kessler spent a “brief period of time” in the office, the sheriff’s office said in a news release Wednesday, and did not leave anything behind when he left. Officers still have not determined if he took anything with him.

The release also specified that Kessler has “no fixed address.”

Earlier this week, the sheriff’s office said it was called around 9 p.m. Sunday for a burglary at the office, which is being leased by the Trump campaign and also operates as the headquarters of the Virginia 10th District Republican Committee.

Investigators released stills of surveillance video that show the suspect, now identified as Kessler, inside the campaign office wearing dark clothing, a dark cap and a backpack.

The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office has secured a warrant for the arrest of Toby Shane Kessler, 39, on the charge of burglary in connection with the break in at the local office of Trump for President 2024 campaign in Ashburn, Virginia, on August 11.
Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply
Related Posts
US And Latin American Leaders Question Venezuela’s Vote Count After Maduro Claims Victory
Read More

US And Latin American Leaders Question Venezuela’s Vote Count After Maduro Claims Victory

Forbes Business Breaking US And Latin American Leaders Question Venezuela’s Vote Count After Maduro Claims Victory Siladitya Ray Forbes Staff Siladitya Ray is a New Delhi-based Forbes news team reporter. Following Jul 29, 2024, 04:01am EDT Updated Jul 29, 2024, 06:36am EDT Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Linkedin Topline Venezuela’s President Nicolás
Gypsy billionaire Alfie Best’s son must pay £100,000 after selling ‘dubious’ Rolex watches to ‘money laundering’ scrap metal firms
Read More

Gypsy billionaire Alfie Best’s son must pay £100,000 after selling ‘dubious’ Rolex watches to ‘money laundering’ scrap metal firms

The son of gypsy billionaire Alfie Best has been ordered to pay £100,000 after flogging 'dubious' Rolex watches to suspected 'money laundering' scrap metal firms   Alfie Best Junior, who made the under 30 rich list in 2021, sold £1million of luxury timepieces through his company The Best Kettles. But Peterlee Magistrates heard there were no