Content creator who filmed street takeover died minutes later in crash that killed 2 others and injured kids

A reckless content creator died in a fiery crash that killed two people and injured five others — including two kids — just moments after he filmed an illegal street takeover, according to authorities. Antione Hampton, 22, recorded the takeover in Memphis, Tennessee on Sunday, sharing a 13-minute clip to Facebook. “This s–t sucks,” he could be

A reckless content creator died in a fiery crash that killed two people and injured five others — including two kids — just moments after he filmed an illegal street takeover, according to authorities.

Antione Hampton, 22, recorded the takeover in Memphis, Tennessee on Sunday, sharing a 13-minute clip to Facebook.

“This s–t sucks,” he could be heard saying as he filmed numerous cars doing donuts in the middle of a busy street.

Antoine Hampton, 22, was killed on Sunday when police say he was engaging in ‘aggressive driving’ and crashed his SUV into a woman’s Lexus Facebook / Antione Mosley
About half an hour before the fatal crash, Hampton had filmed himself at a street takeover Facebook / Antione Mosley

Just 30 minutes later, Hampton was speeding recklessly in his Infiniti QX70 when he slammed into a Lexus SUV, killing the other car’s driver, former teacher Lachell Boyd, 51, and her passenger Terry Baggett, 51, according to a Memphis police report cited by WREG.

Hampton was also pronounced dead at the scene of the crash that injured five others, including kids aged 10 and 14. Three of the injured — ages 21, 23 and 17 — were critically injured, cops said. It was not immediately clear which car they were in.

“It was a big mess. The cars were mangled, and the horns were going off,” neighbor Tanya Allen told Fox13, comparing the sound of Sunday’s crash to thunder.

“I heard a bunch of screaming, so I ran to the side of my house, grabbed my ladder to look at the road,” she added.

Hampton, Boyd and her passenger, 51-year-old Terry Baggett were killed in the collision WREG
The aftermath of the wreck on Sunday left three people killed and five injured. WREG
Former teacher Lachell Boyd, 51, was on her way home when she was killed in the collision Family Handout

Cops said he caused the crash, blaming his “aggressive driving” that was “careless, reckless and the speed limit was exceeded,” WREG reported.

Boyd’s family remembered her as as extremely giving, always sharing and doing what she could for others, according to the outlet. 

She operated a business that helped take care of senior citizens, her family said, She had been a teacher for 16 years at Sherwood Elementary and was instrumental in getting a playground. 

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply
Related Posts
Meghan Markle suits up for high-powered business summit in the Hamptons after flying into New York ahead of new lifestyle brand launch
Read More

Meghan Markle suits up for high-powered business summit in the Hamptons after flying into New York ahead of new lifestyle brand launch

Meghan Markle has been spotted going smart-casual while attending a business summit in the Hamptons.  The 42-year-old was seen in attendance at the G9 Ventures Summer Summit hosted by power broker Amy Griffin.  The Duchess of Sussex wore a natural colored vest and pants by Revolve, which combined retail for around $870.  According to Page
EXCLUSIVEDevastated British mother describes how Moroccan restaurant staff stopped her leaving and demanded money as her daughter was dying from reaction to their food despite her saying she had allergies
Read More

EXCLUSIVEDevastated British mother describes how Moroccan restaurant staff stopped her leaving and demanded money as her daughter was dying from reaction to their food despite her saying she had allergies

This is first picture of a promising university student who suffered a string of allergies and died after eating a simple 'chicken and chips' meal on a family holiday in Morocco. Lily King, 18, went on a week-long holiday to Rabat, the country's capital, with mum Aicha, 56, in June to visit family and celebrate
Former Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis to cooperate with prosecutors in Arizona ‘fake electors’ case
Read More

Former Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis to cooperate with prosecutors in Arizona ‘fake electors’ case

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes’ office announced Monday that Jenna Ellis, a former Donald Trump attorney and one of the 18 defendants in the Arizona “fake electors” case stemming from the 2020 election, is cooperating with the prosecution. Ellis signed the cooperation agreement Monday morning, according to the announcement, which said prosecutors are dropping the