Trump on FBI Statement After Director’s ‘Shrapnel’ Remark: ‘Accept Their Apology’

Former President Donald Trump reacted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) recent statement admitting that he was shot by a bullet from the failed assassin’s rifle by saying he accepts the agency’s “apology.” While the agency did not apologize to Trump after FBI Director Christopher Wray cast doubts about whether the former president had
Trump on FBI Statement After Director’s ‘Shrapnel’ Remark: ‘Accept Their Apology’

Former President Donald Trump reacted to the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) recent statement admitting that he was shot by a bullet from the failed assassin’s rifle by saying he accepts the agency’s “apology.”

While the agency did not apologize to Trump after FBI Director Christopher Wray cast doubts about whether the former president had been shot by “a bullet or shrapnel,” the FBI’s recent statement admitting Trump was shot by a bullet is a reversal from Wray’s congressional testimony.

“With respect to former President Donald Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,” Wray had said.

While speaking at Turning Point USA’s Believers’ Summit in West Palm Beach on Friday, Trump spoke about how an immigration chart that he had turned to look at, “saved” his life and how the FBI had made remarks raising doubts about whether Trump had actually been shot by a bullet.

“Did you see the FBI today apologized,” Trump continued referring to the FBI’s statement. “They said, ‘Well, it might’ve been a bullet, but it might’ve been glass.’ So, really, where did the glass come from? ‘Or, it might’ve been shrapnel,’ where did the shrapnel come from?”

“They then said there was a bullet,” Trump added. “It just never ends with these people. They raid Mar-a-Lago, they do things so bad, so bad. Our country is so sick. But, they apologized. We accept their apology.”

After Wray’s remarks, outlets such as Newsweek, released an article that had previously been titled, “Donald Trump Might Not Have Been Shot After All,” suggesting that the former president had only been struck by part of a bullet.

The FBI later issued a statement confirming that Trump had been struck by a bullet, “whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces.”

“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the FBI confirmed to Breitbart News when reached for a statement.

Total
0
Shares
Leave a Reply
Related Posts
EXCLUSIVEVulnerable woman ‘groomed’ for sex by Met Police officer who retired before he could be sacked says getting justice damaged her ‘more than he ever did’ – as he is finally found to have committed gross misconduct
Read More

EXCLUSIVEVulnerable woman ‘groomed’ for sex by Met Police officer who retired before he could be sacked says getting justice damaged her ‘more than he ever did’ – as he is finally found to have committed gross misconduct

A woman who waited five years for a gross misconduct hearing after being 'groomed' by a Met Police officer who worked in the same unit as Wayne Couzens has told MailOnline she 'totally condemns' the misconduct process.  Former PC Phil Hunter, 60, was today found to have committed gross misconduct after pursuing inappropriate relationships with
EXCLUSIVEPhil Foden’s late-night house party was ‘louder than Glastonbury’ with booming gangster rap music, angry neighbours say after police were called
Read More

EXCLUSIVEPhil Foden’s late-night house party was ‘louder than Glastonbury’ with booming gangster rap music, angry neighbours say after police were called

A raucous late-night party at Phil Foden’s house which led to police being called was ‘louder than Glastonbury’ with booming gangster rap music, neighbours said. One neighbour dialled 999 over the blaring music which one resident complained was so loud it was ‘like being in a nightclub’. Neighbours said the kids party started around 4pm
Shocking moment fists fly as brawl breaks out on a jetty with one man pushed off into a boat in row over who gets to take the next ferry home from idyllic Italian beach
Read More

Shocking moment fists fly as brawl breaks out on a jetty with one man pushed off into a boat in row over who gets to take the next ferry home from idyllic Italian beach

This is the shocking moment a brawl broke out on a jetty after passengers got into a row over who got first dibs on the next ferry home from an idyllic Italian beach. Dozens of sunseekers were spotted at the Lido Schiacchetiello, in Bacoli, Naples, fighting across the pier and on board a boat. Witnesses